Thursday, June 26, 2003

distributed computing industry asociation -- The people behind file share tech. -------------entry above is Fri Jun 27 -------------------- -------------entry below is Thu Jun 26, 06:20:53 PM-------------------- 90% of Success is hard work, time spent, or worthless time spent (doing stuff anyone could do). The other 10% is luck or additional personal inspiration.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?